Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 1, 2014

On-Demand Housewives

I guess I get desperate about my TV watching and start looking through the on-demand stuff.  That's what I did yesterday.  Most of these summer shows are over such as The Last Ship, Major Crimes and  Rizzoli and Isles. Of course I always have my Housewives which are pretty much continuous.  However I was caught up with all of that, except the ones from Melbourne.  I didn't know about these ones at first but I'm good with them now.  The same thing happened a while back when I was trying to watch every old Biggest Loser show ever.  I found some in the UK and Australia, I think.  I remember the weights being different so I considered that an educational learning experience.  Anyway, It'll be a long time before the new shows start and thank goodness my on-demand is finally working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment